CA4Health Membership Directory – Become a Member Today!
CA4Health is an inclusive statewide community of practice comprised of passionate, diverse, and committed individuals and organizations advancing chronic disease prevention and health equity across CA. We work together to provide platforms for intersectional thought, dialogue, and action because we believe that increased collaboration, fostering non-traditional partnerships, and tackling tough challenges together will create impactful, lasting change in California.
Since 2015, CA4Health has:
Membership types: an "individual" membership belongs to the individual and remains with that person regardless of their place of employment. An "organizational" membership belongs to the organization, network, program, etc. and remains with that organization; the organization can change the key contact person.
Valuable Member Benefits:
Membership is FREE and open to both individuals and organizations, including community-based organizations, state and local governments, private and non-profit organizations, community members, academic institutions, and advocates.
CA4Health Membership is for you if you want to:
- Help inform annual advocacy priorities and events spanning an array of prevention and equity issues. CA4Health members are integral to the discussions that go into these decisions, as well as taking action.
- Receive the CA4Health PULSE newsletter in addition to timely events and emerging opportunities outside of CA4Health’s main communication channels. The PULSE highlights important work of the community of practice, its specific members, upcoming events, and other announcements that are of interest to its members. Members will receive early notice and specific communications that include additional opportunities and events.
Get and Stay Connected!
- Members will have access to a vibrant and active community of allies in CA through the CA4Health directory, tailored webinars, and events. Members also have the opportunity to promote their events, publications, and initiatives through the PULSE newsletter and CA4Health calendar. Membership profiles will also increase your visibility to potential collaborators.
Attend key local and national health equity events!
- CA4Health members are eligible for travel scholarships and discounts to CA4Health and partner events.
- Engage with CA4Health community around your interests and expertise.
- Contribute stories, resources, and other information to share with other CA4Health members and the general network community.
- Participate on calls/meetings convened for any planning or advocacy efforts you choose to participate in.
- Participate in one yearly survey to measure CA4Health’s effectiveness and provide input into future planning.